Tula Explore Linen Baby Carrier - Ash
Inspired by natural elements, Ash is a smokey shade of black.
Each carrier is woven with two colors of thread giving texture and interest to an overall impression of solid color.
Tula "Explore" is the newest addition to Tula's carrying collection; and their first to offer an ergonomic front facing out position for curious older babies! Working from 7-45lb, it's another great birth-early toddlerhood option.
- Seat panel adjustable in 3 width settings, from 13-38cm approx (5-15"), dependent upon snap setting. Panel height is 34cm (13.5") with neck support folded, extending to 43cm (17") with neck support snapped up.
- Wide, countoured hip belt - 12cm (5") wide. Has handy front storage pocket! Padded section of belt is 68cm (27") long. Maximum length of belt 145cm (57") with webbing.
- Front facing out, front facing in and back carries possible - straps are worn "rucksack style" with a chest strap. The front facing out position should be used only for short periods of awake time and only once from your baby has good head/neck control and once their chin clears the top of the panel. Weight recommendations for the front facing out position 13-22lb (6-10kg approx).
- Soft leg padding -helping keep your child comfy, and helping prevent any red marks/rubbing
- Removable hood in co-ordinating print
- Fabric is 100% linen