Beco Gemini Carrier - Cool design in Navy
This carrier has a mesh back panel to improve breathability. Great for summer wearing!
A long-running carrier in the Beco collection, the Gemini has stood the test of time!
The Beco Gemini is loved especially for its ability to carry babies from birth with no insert required, and for its front facing-out carry option.
A great buckle carrier from birth up until around 2 years of age.
- Superb carrying versatility - multi ergonomic positions are possible (subject to baby's age and stage) including front (inward and outward facing), back and hip carries.
- Crossable, padded shoulder straps for a super-duper comfy front carrying experience! Light padding in body panel and legs out area to improve baby's comfort
- No infant insert required. Carrier can be used from 7lb up with no additional purchases. Panel width adjusted by poppers
- Waistband pocket (velcro opening) to store small essential items
Other handy specifics:
- Body panel 13" width x 15" length. Seat width can be narrowed to 7" for younger babies and facing-out carries. Headrest/panel can be extended to 18" for taller babies.
- Padded waistbelt - webbing 27" at shortest setting, extending to 59"
- Weight limits 7-35lb