Girasol's very own Mei Tai made from gorgeously soft Girasol wrap fabric! The Mysol can be used for front and back carries and is recommended for children in EU clothing sizes 50-92cm (newborn-2 years approx) up to a maximum of 15kg. Features include:
- Padded shoulder straps (dimensions approx. length 175 cm x width 6.5 cm) and lightly padded waist belt for superior comfort
- Width extendable seat (10cm-43cm) and height adjustable back panel (32cm-40cm) to adjust for growing baby
- Separate chest strap (use between shoulder straps when back carrying to reduce strain)
- Rollable hood that can be used as a headrest for your baby.
- Packaged in matching wrap fabric storage bag.
Girasol wraps are all 100% cotton and sturdy yet blankety soft once broken in; a firm favourite in the babywearing community! These wraps are handwoven by a fair-trade co-operative in Guatamala, who have nearly 30 years experience in producing high quality baby wraps and carriers at fair prices. Girasol weavers specialise in diagonal-weave which gives their carriers excellent elasticity, yet prevents them from stretching out of shape. You can be confident on the quality of thread; only pure, untreated cotton is used, with no pre-bleaching or chemical finishes.
*Please note - being handwoven, Girasol wraps and ring slings are prone to minor weaving inconsistencies including small pulls (loops of fabric), weavers knots and skipped threads. Small weaving inconsistencies will not affect the usability of your wrap. Wraps may also have tailor's chalk marks (often found near the centre point of the wrap). These will wash out.*