Tula Explore Baby Carrier - Discover
Grey clusters of stars cascade across a jet black background
Tula "Explore" is the newest addition to Tula's carrying collection; and their first to offer an ergonomic front facing out position for curious older babies! Working from 7-45lb, it's another great birth-early toddlerhood option.
- Seat panel adjustable in 3 width settings, from 13-38cm approx (5-15"), dependent upon snap setting. Panel height is 34cm (13.5") with neck support folded, extending to 43cm (17") with neck support snapped up.
- Wide, countoured hip belt - 12cm (5") wide. Has handy front storage pocket! Padded section of belt is 68cm (27") long. Maximum length of belt 145cm (57") with webbing.
- Front facing out, front facing in and back carries possible - straps are worn "rucksack style" with a chest strap. The front facing out position should be used only for short periods of awake time and only once from your baby has good head/neck control and once their chin clears the top of the panel. Weight recommendations for the front facing out position 13-22lb (6-10kg approx).
- Soft leg padding -helping keep your child comfy, and helping prevent any red marks/rubbing
- Removable hood in co-ordinating print
- Fabric is 100% breathable cotton; machine washable and easy to clean