LennyUpGrade Carrier - Peacock's Tail Provance
Super adjustable carrier, fantastic from one month plus to toddler!
New for 2019, the Lenny UpGrade carrier offers stylish refinements to the popular LennyUp adjustable carrier. Lenny Lamb have removed the 2 of the 3 adjustor buckles positioned at the top of the panel, and replaced them with button and fabric adjustors for comparable adjustability but a neater look! Also new is:
- *NEW!* Extra leg padding
- *NEW!* Contoured, slightly thinner shoulder straps
- *NEW!* Easier to use, single point waist buckle (introduced along with new elastic safety band)
- *NEW!* Fabric strap hood fastenings (rather than elastic)
Like The LennyUp, the Upgrade carrier is designed to keep your little one snug and ergonomically positioned all the way from one month plus (3.5kg) through to toddlerhood (2-2.5 years). Shared features include:
- Made of beautiful, soft wrap fabric
- Crossable shoulder straps
- Front and back carries possible (back recommended from 4 months and only when baby has good head control)
- Luxurious shoulder, waist belt and leg padding
- Integrated sleep hood)
- A three-way adjustable panel. Both the panel's height, and also width (at top and base) can be refined for an excellent fit. See the photo for panel dimensions
- A waist belt pocket to store small items
The LennyUpGrade has a maximum weight limit of 20kg. Panel dimensions are as per the photo +/- 3 cm. Please note the LennyUpGrade carrier does not come with the LennyUp's shoulder strap extender accessory.